Privacy protection for Users of the Software Mind and Ailleron website is of key importance to us and therefore we provide the rules and manner of collecting, processing and storing information on Users.
Users’ personal data processing
Users are entitled to use the Software Mind and Ailleron website without revealing their personal data. However, Software Mind and Ailleron needs the information from Users in order to be able to correspond with them, provide them with access to validated documents and execute the subscription function. If a User places a request for a product, service or marketing materials, or expects call-back response via the Internet, Software Mind and Ailleron uses his or her personal data submitted for these purposes.
Personal data contained in Internet forms as well as Users’ other data collected by Software Mind and Ailleron are processed in conformity with the scope of the consent given by the User and Polish legal regulations, particularly in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of July 29, 1997 (Journal of Law No. 133, item 883 with later amendments) and the Act of July 18, 2002 on electronically Provided Services (Journal of Law No. 144, item 1204).
Each visit of a user visiting Software Mind and Ailleron websites is automatically registered in the server in the so-called system logs. Data saved in this way includes, among other things, date, time of the visit and the IP address. Data from the system logs are used only for purposes of server administration and for managing statistics of website visits.
Cookies and other similar technologies
- to authenticate of people using the services offered by the website,
- to personalize offered services,
- to track how users use the site services,
- to target ads to you on other websites.
Cookies are not used for processing or storing personal details, they cannot be used for direct identification of a user, they do not change users browser options or device configuration.
Then in the next section of the notice we link out to the industry opt-out sites described above.
Your choices and opting-out
You can disable cookies on your web browser.
The User can independently determine and modify browser settings so that they will not accept any cookies. It may be possible to set your browser to not accept cookies and ask for Users consent before each cookie used. This gives the User control over what is set on their device, however this has the drawback of slowing down the user’s browsing experience.
You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us or other advertising companies:
- You may use the NAI opt out tool here, which will allow you to opt out of seeing targeted ads from us and from other NAI approved member companies.
- We also comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You may opt out of receiving targeted ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAA website here.
- We also adhere to the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) guidelines for online advertising and you may opt out via their Your Online Choices website.
Please note that when using the ad industry opt-out tools described above
- If you opt-out we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
- If you use multiple browsers or devices you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
- Other ad companies’ opt-outs may function differently than our opt-out.
- You can opt-out of our tracking your online activity for targeted advertising purposes (Do Not Track): We respond to “do not track” or “DNT” signals sent from your browser. If the website of one of our Advertisers receives a DNT signal, during that visit, we will not link data we collect to your browser identifier so that new data collected about you will not be used by us for targeted advertising purposes, but older data collected about you may still be used.
Right to verify, modify and delete personal data
Every User who has filled in the registration form or made his or her personal data accessible to Software Mind and Ailleron, is provided with access to his or her data in order to verify, modify or delete them.
Links to other websites
The Software Mind and Ailleron website may contain links to other websites. Software Mind and Ailleron bears no liability for privacy protection procedures and the contents of the other websites.
Please send your inquiries about the above information on privacy protection, terms and conditions of using the website or contact with us to: email@example.com